Andrews Elementary School Mental Health Center
Our Vida Clinic mental health center is open year-round and is available to provide therapy to students, their parents and siblings, and school staff. Therapists do their best to be flexible so that they can see you at a time that works for you.
What services does the Vida Clinic provide?
- Clinical assessments
- Ongoing individual therapy
- Family counseling
- Crisis support
- Consultation and collaboration between school and community
Our goals are to work together
- To develop healthy relationships with families and children
- To develop coping skills
- To express thoughts and feelings
- To improve social and academic skills